Monday, June 2, 2008

Friday Night, Sex and the City, and one of the best nights in a long time

Friday night, my roomie and I went out to Fayette Mall to do some shopping. Window shopping is one of my most favorite things to do (especially since I typically don't have the money to actually shop) but while most men have only masturbation memory cards in their heads, I am one of the lucky ones to have a shopping memory card as well. I take mental pics of all the clothes I want. So while S is buying $75 shorts from Express or J. Crew, I'm imagining myself in Prada sunglasses, and lovely clothes and all the local lads salivating over me.

I hated working at Fayette Mall, but I love going there.

When we went to The Pub where I had my first cosmopolitan and then the rest of S's and we split a sandwich. Then off to the theater for Sex and the City.

Sex was awesome. There was a gay kiss in the first minute of the movie and then there was

Gilles Marini


who played Dante, Samantha's sexy, having-sex-all-the-time neighbor. Dante included lots of nudity, a lovely outdoor shower scene (because lovely people look better wet and all lovely people should have outdoor showers), AND the money shot - a lovely, uncut cock that I could feel coming off the screen.

Spending time with S was wonderful. We need to get out of the house more often.

1 comment:

Warren said...

Thanks for the link to your site. If you liked Gilles in the SATC movie, be sure to check out Dude Flesh on Wednesday . . . we're going to be running a post on him with lots of photos.