Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wednesday Books









I feel I must clarify something about my book posts: I process the new books here at the LPL so the above post is simply the books that seem interesting to me as they pass through my hands to the shelf. Some of these books I do indeed read but I by no means read all of them. Believe me, I'm having a hard enough time doing a book a week - I'm running behind as it is, but that has more to do with a date with a tube of Permethrin this weekend, than anything else. (And, no: no sex was had - just a friend of a friend who came and stayed and left little friends behind. Grr.)

5 comments:

Sean said...

That sucks! I almost had the same thing happen. One roomie's friend left his pets all over the apt. Fortunately, I was away that weekend. What a pain cleaning and washing everything!

WannabeVirginia W. said...

LOL I thought you were reading the books, and I am thinking holy crap this guy is nothing but gray matter, but that is okay. I think you are still smart and cute...

Curtis Morrison said...

What Wannabe said. =P

Stephen said...

Best Wishes to you in the new decade! Thanks for the great blog & good reading.

Kyle said...

Wow, JP that's awful. Sorry you have to toxify. :(

I didn't know everyone though you were reading all of them. I'm a fast reader, but the most I ever read was a book every couple of days for a few months. Just like anything else it wears you down if you don't take a break.

Of this set I'm sure to read Jane Bites back.