Monday, March 29, 2010

Blogger Problems

Just wanted to let all of you know that it looks like Blogger is having issues today. Pictures aren't appearing as they should: they are sometimes there and sometimes not. I know I've seen one comment from Robert about not being able to see a particular picture. Also I'm not able to upload pictures. (For instance I wanted to add a large frowny-face to this post, but it couldn't.)

This problem has been reported and is affecting a lot of blogs, not simply Salmagundi. I hope they'll get this issue fixed as soon as possible, until then please bear with us. There is really nothing we can do. I will probably not post for the rest of the day. :(

Thank you to sozo's blog for posting about this.

2 comments:

Steven Anthony said...

It's been driving me crazy all day:(

WannabeVirginia W. said...

I wondered, I thought it was my comp. Good to know.