Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hero: Bobby Fong


I don't know how many of you kept up with the NCAA March Madness last month (Fuck, Duke!) but just recently I received a link to an article about Butler University President Bobby Fong.

From Indy.com:
In 1994, he [Bobby Fong] resigned as dean of arts and humanities at Hope College when it refused to hire a professor because he was gay.

At the time he was also teaching at Berea College just 30 minutes south of here in Berea, KY, which is a private, at-one-time (and possibly still) very gay liberal arts college.

Posting something about Butler University also allows me to post a few pictures of the very yummy coach of the Butler Bulldogs (damn him for being a year younger than me) Brad Stevens:







1 comment:

Steven Anthony said...

a true insperation...I post heros on wed too;)