Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Wish I Had Your Confidence



G.O.P. Leaders Say Delaware Upset Damages Senate Hopes

Texting my former roommie last night, he cheered for Christine O'Donnell's win over Mike Castle, saying that it'll be easier to beat her in the general election than it would Castle. Living in Kentucky where our next Senator most likely will be a batshit crazy Tea Partier, I wish I shared his confidence.

On Monday night's Rachel Maddow Show, Rachel discussed whether or not the Delaware Republican Party will be willing to support O'Donnell.

I really hope not.

2 comments:

Wonder Man said...

she is a hot ass mess

Kyle said...

In many respects it seems that mainstream conservatives may be setting Tea Baggers up to fail. That could backfire massively if it doesn't work the way they want it to.