Tuesday, May 10, 2011

20 Ways of Looking at Lady Gaga



Thank you, Gaspatcho Jones!

Via New York Magazine

On May 23, Lady Gaga will release her third album, Born This Way, which the humble star promises will be “the greatest album of this decade” and “something so much deeper than … a fucking meat dress.” Since Gaga is all about transformation and the shock of the new, we asked trendsetting fashion and theatrical designers, illustrators, and cartoonists to try to top said meat dress. Just how different are the visions of this year’s Pulitzer Prize–winning editorial cartoonist, Mike Keefe, and cutting-edge couturiers the Blonds? Not as far apart as you might think.

6 comments:

Wonder Man said...

I like it

Eduardo Guize said...

Thanks for sharing!

Writer said...

I think the baby dress was my favorite, Wonder Man. :)

Writer said...

You're welcome, Eduardo. :)

Chris said...

I'm kinda surprised that she only went for "album of the decade" and not the century or milennium. Isn't that what pop culture is all about? Or is she saving that for a later album?

Writer said...

I think she only went for album of the decade because she knows I disapprove of the album cover. ;)