Friday, January 27, 2012

Beau: Grant Gustin

OK, so, yeessss, during my five-hour GLEE marathon, I almost hyperventilated when my friend said that Blaine cheated on Kurt with Sebastian, AND I almost beat said friend into a bloody pulp when I found out he lied. Mr. Lying-Liar-McLiarson!

But to some degree, I like Sebastian. Mostly because of the scene in which Kurt confronts Sebastian (You smell like Craigslist! Damn you FOX! I can't find the video!)

Or possibly, I kinda wish I could be Sebastian - handsome, sexy, cocky, confidant...and I love the Warbler's suits...or maybe I just wanna fuck Blaine.

But, I digress. Grant is a hottie.

Hell hath no fury like a fanbase scorned.

10 comments:

Tim said...

You already are two out of four (handsome and sexy).

Nothing prevents you from being confident.

I don't need you to be cocky.

Writer said...

Why...thank you, Tim.

I can't help but be cocky...I am what I eat.

becca said...

i agree with Tim and personally i wouldn't mind getting my hands on Blaine or kurt for that matter but then that would just be wrong considering my age..

MAC said...

I'm lovin' your new obsession with Glee. Welcome to the world of the Gleeks!!!

tamayn said...

Did you hear that Matt Bomer might be making an appearance on Glee as Blaine's older brother?

http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/will-matt-bomer-guest-star-blaines-older-brother-glee-01-28-2012

I love Matt Bomer, so I'm all for it!

Writer said...

becca, they are both of legal age, so have at it! :)

Writer said...

Thank you, MAC. I was blind yet now I see.

Writer said...

tamayn, I did hear and see. Bomer is a hottie but who is he. I've never heard of him before him being tapped to be Blaine's brother.

tamayn said...

He's on a show on USA, White Collar. He's also married to his partner and they have 3 children. He's also going to be in that movie based on Tatum Channing's stripper past with Joe Manganiello, Matthew McConaughey, and Alex Pettyfer. Wanna see, so bad.

Writer said...

Wow! Married to his partner. Awesome! :)