Monday, January 30, 2012

So, Saturday Night there was a Stripper

I went Saturday night to Crossings with a friend. It was a fundraiser to send a Mr. Sam Clemons to IML, so I hope he made enough. There were scary drag queens and one stripper. I'd seen him before and fell totally in love/lust/whatever the first time. So it was nice to see him again.



What struck me even more (after slipping him a fiver in the back of his jockstrap and kissing his cheek) was how nice he was. I complimented him. Told him he had the body I'd always dreamed of having. And I told him I wanted to feature him on my blog. He told me his name - though it was extremely loud in the bar - and told me he was on Facebook though I've yet to find him.



But here are two of the pictures I took of him, and I was happy that though blurry, they turned out better than I thought they would.



This picture is from Crossings Facebook page and is from last September. Jeffrey (name?) is the guy on the right in the yellow High Tech jock.

8 comments:

victor said...

you have agood taste for men
hes really hot
which cheek dis you kiss him?

becca said...

Yummy you have great taste

Writer said...

victor, I kissed his left rear cheek. :)

Writer said...

Thank you, becca. :)

MAC said...

Lucky you, I spent Saturday night in my PJs watching movies. Not quite as exciting.

Writer said...

I spend most nights in my PJs watching movies. Strippers are difficult for me: I get lust and love and desire so mixed so easily. LOL

tamayn said...

I seem to have the same problem with guys like him as I have with mountains: I want to climb them even though I'm probably ill-equipped.

Writer said...

tamayn, I want him to climb me, so I think all I need to do is hold on the sheer granite face. LOL