Thursday, February 23, 2012

Anne Frank Baptized for the 10th Time This Weekend



Via Jezebel:

There's been some chatter in the news lately about the Mormon church's bizarre habit of baptizing non-Mormons who have died. They've done it on all kinds of famous deceased people—Elvis, Shakespeare, and even Jesus Christ himself. This past weekend they baptized Anne Frank, WWII diarist and victim of the Holocaust. That's strange enough, but it turns out this is at least the tenth time they've baptized her. She's probably covered by now, people. Maybe it's time to let up.

4 comments:

LightChaser said...

You know Brigham Young is a power bottom now that I made him gay through http://alldeadmormonsarenowgay.com/

I converted Mitt Romney's father as well. I think I just heard George W Romney bitch about the window treatments in heaven.

Writer said...

LOL. I'll check this out. :)

JamTheCat said...

I wish I could laugh at this...but it's so vile and infuriating, I just want to spit nails as those arrogant motherfuckers.

Writer said...

I know, Kyle. On top of that, the Mormons are SO into genealogy FOR this very reason. They want everyone connected to Adam and Eve AND they want everyone's information so they can baptize them after they die. I love genealogy but it's tainted because of the Mormons. :(