Thursday, July 26, 2012

Favorite Summer Pastime

Via Kenneth in the (212)

I've basically been an avid pedestrian since 1994, and one of my favorite summertime pastimes is watching the boys go by in their cars, Jeeps, SUVs, whatevs, and try to deduce from their shirtlessness, whether they have ANY clothes on at all.

I'm sure you're thinking, "qu'est-ce que c'est?" But as a driver in my teens, I spent many a warm summer night driving the roads of my hometown without a stitch on...or at least with my shirt off and my pants around my ankles. Granted, I was doing other things too, but we won't talk about that.

2 comments:

Gaspatcho Jones said...

I'm glad that being in love and getting en-gay-ged has not made you any less of a perv.
Love you friend!

Writer said...

Love you too, sweets. I aim to please. :)