Wednesday, September 5, 2012

DNC Tribute to Teddy Kennedy

When there is someone like Teddy Kennedy in the world, why would you need to look anywhere else for a role model, for a beacon, for a hero. And when that person is in your party, why would you want to look at any other party for a means of organizing your country or your government.

I have friends and family members putting their support behind the Republican ticket of Romney, Ryan and riches, and more than disappointing me as a friend or a family member, it shows me how little they think of themselves as human beings, what little they think of other human beings, and how little they think of the brotherhood of man.

4 comments:

Tamayn Irraniah said...

Nothing like watching the take down of Romney.

Writer said...

I don't know, Tamayn...it reminds me somewhat of a kitten swatting at its tail. ;)

Tamayn Irraniah said...

I dunno. They did a pretty good job of showing Romney as he is. It turns out he's the same politician he's always been.

Writer said...

Oh! What I meant was that taking Romney down is as easy as a kitten attacking its tail. And, you are right: he's just a rich kid who thinks he can say and do as he pleases and the help will just jump in line.