Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Links Links Links

I'm totally an ass man: Via Queerty: Daniel Radcliffe Films Naked Beach Scene For “The F Word” - follow the links if you want peen as well.

Also, check out this very cool Harry Potter/Merlin mashup.

I don't know who John Corvino is but Good As You says this is funny.

David Mixner posts some lovely National Geographic Nature Photos

However, he also posts a report that the Arctic sea ice will completely collapse in the next four years - trying not to think about it too much.

So...think about this puppy instead.

Or, if schadenfreude is more you thing, enjoy the upcoming GOP civil war should when Romney loses.

After screwing the pooch, Hillary has some good advice for Mittens.

Dangerous Minds has a post on a Dutch study showing that sexual repulsion is diminished by sexual arousal. What I don't understand is why the study was performed only on women: we gay men have been licking ass for centuries longer than they have?

Proof, once again, that one should always be aware of one's surroundings.

Here is some good Internet advice from Descartes.

Mentos + Coke + Condoms

Boing Boing poses the question, When does bad news become funny?

Also via Boing Boing: Turing and Burroughs: a Beatnik SF novel

What if Alan Turing, founder of the modern computer age, escaped assassination by the secret service to become the lover of Beat author William Burroughs? What if they mutated into giant shapeshifting slugs, fled the FBI, raised Burroughs’s wife from the dead, and tweaked the H-bombs of Los Alamos? A wild beatnik adventure, compulsively readable, hysterically funny, with insane warps and twists—and a bad attitude throughout.

Via Kickstarter...this is an awesome cause!

And, lastly...Ben Folds Five are joined by The Fraggles. (Thank you, AfterElton)

2 comments:

Tamayn Irraniah said...

So just when I thought I would get away from the computer to shower, you post this!

John Corvino is officially a new obsession for me. I will be sharing this on G+ and you will get credit. Seriously, get on it! I'd love to circle you!

Excellent use of Descartes by the way.

Mentos guy is my hero, and the fact that he's Italian only made it more fun!

I wonder if those will be the actual models for the cupcake recipies, or if those are just hunky model boys.

Ben Folds Five have been a favorite of mine since the mid 90's. Whatever and Ever, Amen was the third CD I bought in my life, in fact. Plus, head bangin' fraggles!

Seriously though. How dare you be interesting and throw off my usual entirely mundane morning!

Writer said...

I'm just happy at the thought that you might be reading my blog while naked. :)

As for Google+, I am on there and we are friends...unless you have a different account.

As for the cupcake models, I recognize one of them from the Cazwell video Ice Cream Truck...which doesn't mean he can't be both a model AND a baker, but leads me to think that he may just be a model.

Go. Get ready for the day. I give you leave. ;)