Monday, October 22, 2012

Let Me Introduce You: Colby Melvin

The Closet Professor has a very, very good post on Andrew Christian model and political activist Colby Melvin!

Colby Melvin told The Underwear Expert, “The whole purpose of Full Frontal Freedom is about using different forms of media and artists so we can promote political engagement and just get people to give a sh*t.” And how exactly do you do that? Get ultra viral underwear models to get involved. “We get tons and tons and tons of views on our pictures and videos, so many comments and likes,” Colby continued. “We can actually use that for good to get people involved in the issues.”

Salmagundi shares this core belief: attract whom you can with the pretty and get them engaged, politically, culturally, intellectually, passionately!

Click over and read the rest.

6 comments:

Will said...

He sure could get me involved passionately, but I think parts of me other than my intellect might be the ones in play!

Writer said...

Will, I tend to think better when not so much blood is rushing to my brain. ;)

Tamayn Irraniah said...

That's the goal though, start with the little brain and you'll get to the big brain soon enough. Unfortunately, we only seem to have enough blood to work one at a time...

Writer said...

I'm completely okay with that, Tamayn. LOL

Kyle Leach said...

I love him not only because he is a pretty face, but because there is a good mind and spirit behind his pretty face.

Writer said...

I loved him at first cause of his pretty face. THIS simply adds more love to that. :)