Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ryan Andresen Sits Down With BuzzFeed

Via BuzzFeed

What do you say to kids who are still in the closet and may look at your story as a reason not to come out?

My advice is always when I came out of the closet, I always share my story and how much it helped. I really didn't have any confidence in myself until I came out and that's when I started really understanding myself and loving myself. So I always encourage people to [not] do it if it doesn't feel right. However, you're going to get a lot more support than you think.

With Scouting it's very hard. I want everyone to go through to get their Eagle and I know a lot of them can't do that unless they're closeted. It's very tough for me to answer that.

Remember. It isn't wrong to lie, if They make you lie.

No comments: