Saturday, November 24, 2012

Back to Work...

...blech.

I got back to Lexington yesterday, and today I am at work. And already I'm missing my family.

On the walk to work, I kept thinking about the libraries at home. I had given up on getting my Master's in Library Science thinking that I would be happy here as an assistant, but I kept thinking I could get my MLS, and get a good job back in the 'Berg. But mostly this is just me missing my family and my Mom. And how would I find some cutie who'd want to move to the country with me?

Cause really I'd be replacing one kind of loneliness for another.

If only, I could get this writing thing off the ground. Hell! I'm still a week behind on a writing exchange I joined. Grr...

Well, off to work.

2 comments:

SEAN said...

Would getting you MLS take to a city where you could achieve your other goals in life - happiness, love, writing, career?

Writer said...

I would probably get a job much more easily as a clerk if I were wanting to move to a bigger city. But for a smaller place like Muhlenberg County, I'd probably need my MLS to get a position there with something close to the amount of pay I'm used to (and enough power to clean up the two branches there).