Saturday, November 24, 2012

Color Me Embarrassed

Rosecrans Baldwin, I totally thought you were a woman.

Via NPR: My Guilty Pleasure: Pterrifying Pterodactyl Meets Sexy Detective

Baldwin is the author of Paris, I Love You But You're Bringing Me Down and You Lost Me There.

This faux pas brings to mind...

Jayne: "Captain says you're to stay put. Doesn't want you runnin' afoul of his blushin' psychotic bride. She figures out who you are, she'll turn you in 'fore you can say... 'don't turn me in, lady'."

River: (looking at Jayne) "She's a liar."

Jayne: "That don't exactly set her apart from the rest of us. And the plunder sounds fun enough."

River: "She's a liar and no good will come of her."

Jayne: "Well, I say as a rule that girlfolk ain't to be trusted."

River: "Jayne is a girl's name."

Jayne: "She starts on that 'girl's name' thing, I'm gonna show her good an' all I got man parts."

Simon: "I'm trying to think of a way for you to be cruder. It's just not coming."

No comments: