Friday, November 30, 2012

The Best Part of Last Night's Glee

Full performance of "Let's Have a Kiki"/"Turkey Lurkey Time" starring Sarah Jessica Parker, Chris Colfer, Lea Michele, that manwhore Brody (he's fallen so far into my disfavor), Shangela, Ryan Heffington, etc.etc.

AfterElton describes it thusly...

It's like one of those times when you're watching Glee like an inside joke between you and every gay person on earth, while all your straight friends just gawk at the screen and wonder when that actual fuck is happening. It's a real good time, is what I am saying. A real good time. It warmed me up in my bones.

6 comments:

SEAN said...

It was a great show last night - not for the PLOT or acting - the the dance sequences and singing were some of the best ever. Huge improvement over that Grease shit.

Writer said...

Yeah, I totally don't understand Finn's/the show's love of Grease or Foreigner. :\

becca said...

absolutely loved this scene

Writer said...

YES, becca! :)

Tamayn Irraniah said...

Grease, Journey, and Foreigner is how they keep the straight boys interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3dfGv7cD7o

I love Sarah Jessica Parker as Ana Matronic. She's just amazing. Love it!

Writer said...

Boooo, straight boys. If they were gayer, I'd like them. ;x