Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday Books Is Moving

Tuesday night at work has just become too busy to pull together the Tuesday night book post so I'm going to move it to either Wednesday - I tend to go to the coffee shop after AA - or to Thursday night when I'm doing my laundry and am sitting on my friend's wifi.

So we shall see. I feel like I haven't got to post at all so far this week, though I keep saving links to things that I find interesting.

Part of it is I'm also working on transcribing the 1850 Census for my home county, however, I can't do that on this particular computer cause for some reason its Notepad doesn't like me. I have no issue with any other computer's Notepad. Blech.

So have a good night, y'all. And see you tomorrow.

BTW, if you've not read Neil Gaiman's Stardust, you are doing yourself an injustice.

2 comments:

Tamayn Irraniah said...

There's lots of Gaiman I still have to read, unfortunately. I loved Good Omens, but I wish I had access to a library again.

Writer said...

Good Omens is awesome. Stardust awesome. The Sandman series awesome. I haven't been as happy with the rest. :)