Thursday, December 6, 2012

Beau: Andrew Rannells

I'm lead to believe that I have somewhat odd taste in (dateable) men, but my perfect husband Andrew Rannells graces the cover of OUT's latest issue. If the show The New Normal was nothing but his lips moving, I would still be a happy boy indeed. I'm made happier still that it isn't and I get to see his nose and his eyes and his slightly girly behavior.

(Him telling off his baby's mother's mother Jane played by Ellen Barkin might as well be a Treasure Island Media production for me.)

6 comments:

paul said...

If you have odd tastes in men, then I do, too. Love Andrew! Saw him in "The Book Of Mormon" and fell in love with him. If you want to see cuteness, check out his performance of "I Believe" on Youtube. You'll be smitten with his 'adorableness.'

Writer said...

I will check it out, paul. Thank you! :)

MAC said...

Beau of 2012... so adorable & funny.

becca said...

Love the show the New Normal one of my fav

Writer said...

Totally, MAC, totally! :)

Writer said...

becca, I love it too. Though I never get to watch it the night of. :)