Friday, November 15, 2013

In Bed With Gore Vidal

So this article totally makes me horny...

Via BuzzFeed:

Vidal was always “on the ball, not bashful or shy, rather aggressive and pushy,” Bowers says, and was “more or less into a quick trick. He did everything sexually, you sucked his cock, he would suck yours, but he preferred to fuck. Gore and I fucked and rolled around and played with each other’s cocks. He’d grab your cock and, boom, he was young and hot and sex was rather quick.”

Click over for more.

8 comments:

Jon DeepBlue said...

Makes you horny?

I wonder why!!!

;)
Hugs
Jon

JamTheCat said...


He was damn good-lookin' when he was young. And arrogant, in a fun way.

FelchingPisser said...

Now that's fun to know....except maybe the quick part....

I think "The City and the Pillar" is essential reading...

becca said...

this sounds like a good and very hot read

Writer said...

Jon, a good gust of wind makes me horny... :)

Writer said...

Kyle, he'd make the perfect boyfriend...except for that "quick" bit. :)

Writer said...

FelchingPisser, several of his books - both fiction and nonfiction - are on my too-read list. :)

Writer said...

Definitely, becca. :)