Wednesday, October 8, 2014

My Big Fat Unfinished Greek Tumblr

The Tholos of Athena at Delphi

Here is the link to my currently unfinished tumblr in which I covered my trip to Greece, aptly named Trip to Greece. And saying "unfinished" there really isn't that much to add to it...maybe the day I went to the Red Beach on Santorini and my own Parthenon Day - there are pictures on the tumblr when I went to the Acropolis with my friend Jody but not MY first trip to the Acropolis, so those have to be added as well, and I guess properly those will finish the tumblr.

I don't know if I'll add more to the tumblr, but I guess I will leave it there.

Trip to Greece

1 comment:

Tamayn Irraniah said...

We'll consider it like Schubert's unfinished symphony.... The pictures look great, and I'm kind of wishing I had had the time to come see you! It looks like you had a great time and met lots of wonderful people! :-)