Me: The New Do





Comments

laura linger said…
Why oh why are The Gay Boys always so damned good looking? Remind me to ask God about that when (and if) I get to The Pearly Gates.
Writer said…
Thank you, David. *blush.
Writer said…
Laura, I seem to be catnip to people who only know of me through the Internet. My realtime life is totally lacking in the same sort of affirmation. LOL

So, thank you. :)
A Lewis said…
Me likey new do's! Including yours.
RLH said…
Muy excelente y fresco!


Doc_Rob_59
DeepBlue said…
Miam!
BTW My grandmother was Mohawk ;)
Chris said…
I'd like to join Laura in her praise. Straight girls dig you, deal with it.
SteveA said…
Love it - I always wanted a do like that - so 80's (hope your not offended by that!) :)
Schweigsame said…
Oh YUM!

"Come into my parlor," said the spider to the fly, "you are HOT!"
Writer said…
Thanks, A Lewis. :)
Writer said…
Thanks, RLH. I feel so fresh and so clean, clean! :D
Writer said…
Cool, DeepBlue. I have no Native American blood in me, but I am a total American mutt. :)
Writer said…
Watch where you but that, Cubby. ;)
Writer said…
Thank you, Chris (and Laura)! I do have to admit that if I wanted a girl/woman/female to date, I do have quite a selection here to pick from. But, alas, my parts don't want to play that way. =/

;)
Writer said…
Or in other words, Chris, homo don't play that. :D
Writer said…
I'm not offended by that at all, SteveA, if I were a braver man, I'd be rocking out some Flock of Seagulls right now.

Also, the reason I bleached my hair to begin with was not Eminem - it was Dale Bozio from Missing Persons! :)
Writer said…
Thank you, Schweigsame, but I'm afraid of spiders. ;)

Popular Posts