Scuse Me Sir...



...can I like lick your ice cream cone?

Via Gerhard.Treu

Comments

DeepBlue said…
er.... you meant.... "can I lick your ice cream cone", did you?
Writer said…
Oops. Yeah. Thank you. LOL :)
M@rvin said…
I second Jon above - I wanna lick his... HOT! Love the scruff, don't see a lot of it online.
RLH said…
I had to look twice at this picture, as I think it looks a bit like you, hot stuff. ;)
Nick said…
can i lick something else instead?
DeepBlue said…
You're welcome.

I do like his "cone" too! :)
Writer said…
Yeah, M@rvin. I try to post as much as I can. Thanks for stopping by. :)
Writer said…
RLH, you're sweet and my new favorite person. :D
Writer said…
Nick, nope nope, to get to any of the other goodies, you've got to finish off the cone first. :)
Writer said…
DeepBlue, ice cream for EVERYONE! :D
Writer said…
Kyle, you take is ice cream, and I'll take him, but then we can swap when you get down to the cone. :)

Popular Posts