I Want!







The clothes, darling, not (necessarily) the models. ;)

Via UnderGear

Comments

some of my fav unders have come from undergear, good stuff :)
DeepBlue said…
Yeah, yeah, yeah! Eat my undies!
;)~
Writer said…
Well, you know, David, I DO have a birthday coming up. ;)
Writer said…
Sorry, Jon. Underwear is too high in carbs for my current diet. ;)
becca said…
cute guys and cute underwear i see a win/win situation here
J@v@JuNKo said…
totally gunna get those!!!
M@rvin said…
That second pic in undies is too sexy! I want now! We could share him, of course ;-)
JamTheCat said…
Why not the models? The first one's got a smile that could charm the skin off a snake.
tamayn said…
That reminds me, I need to buy cute underwear.
Writer said…
Indeed, becca! :D
Writer said…
J@v@JuNKo, will you please model them for me...I mean, us when you do?? :D
Writer said…
M@rvin, I'm all about sharing. :D
Writer said…
Kyle, I said not necessarily the models. I'd definitely them as well. Both of them, all three if the first two were twins! :D
Writer said…
tamayn, all cute guys should have cute underwear. :)
thegayte-keeper said…
I'll take the last guy!
Writer said…
gayte-keeper, I'd rather be taken by him. :)

Popular Posts