See Peeps?



I can too smile. ;)

Comments

DeepBlue said…
Oh my...

*faints*
awww nice smile...you should let it out more often :)
Schweigsame said…
Boy, can you ever. (Pant, pant, pant...)

If you do it that good when you're wearing clothes, I can only imagine how fetching your smile is when you're naked and splashing in the smiling pool.
JamTheCat said…
Luves da glasses, we does. An' da smilies. Good pic.
M@rvin said…
CUTE! Nice scruff, nice glasses, nice polo neck.
Tim said…
Nifty glasses. And the eyes behind them... well.
SteveA said…
Pretty darn sexy I'd say :D
Writer said…
Thank you, Chris! :)
Writer said…
Jon, you're so silly! :)
Writer said…
I don't know, David...maybe? Now I just wish I lived with a hair stylist. LOL
Writer said…
Schweigsame, calm down there. "Smiling pool"? LOL

I tend not to smile as much naked, cause either I'm snogging someone or my belly is jiggling at me. ;)
Writer said…
Thanks, Kyle. I thought for a minute you were going to call me "prrrrecioussss". ;)
Writer said…
Thank you, M@rvin! :)
Writer said…
Let's celebrate, Sozo! Smiles for everybody! :)
Writer said…
Thank you, Tim. :D
Writer said…
Thanks, SteveA, I'm glad you did. :)
Writer said…
Oh, stop, Wonder Man. *blushes :)
becca said…
aw you're so cute and you have an amazing smile.
Writer said…
Thanks, becca. Are you back from Disney yet? :)
becca said…
yep back to real life no more sleeping in and staying out late dancing
Writer said…
becca, why can't realy life include dancing too? ;)

Popular Posts