Gives a Whole New Meaning to AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH

Via Awful Library Books

Comments

Chris said…
LOL. I just started writing the first chapter of my Melville/Conrad doctoral dissertation this week. Seems like I might have chosen the wrong centuries :)
JamTheCat said…
Hmm...brings a whole new set of thoughts and ideas to the notion of pirates raping and pillaging...
Tamayn Irraniah said…
I bet it has to be somewhat interesting. Although it only makes me think of Black Wade.
Writer said…
Chris, haven't you read anything about Melville potential sexuality? There's a reason why Nathaniel Hawthorne quit hanging out with him. :)
Writer said…
Kyle, I imagine pirates didn't do much raping and pillaging...except of each other. There's a reason "avast me timbers" causing everyone to chuckle here lately.
Writer said…
Googling Black Wade now.

Popular Posts